Privacy Statement Staxi Vervoer B.V.
We process personal data to perform and optimise our service and operations. Sending a taxi to you without knowing your address for example, is a difficult job.
We process data very carefully and are well protected. Of course, we do this according to the guidelines of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). That means among other things that:
- We clearly state the purpose for which we process the personal data;
- We limit the collection of personal data to those that are necessary for legitimate purposes;
- We first ask you for explicit permission to process your data in cases where your permission is required;
- We take appropriate security measures to protect your data. We also demand this from the parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- We respect your rights regarding personal data.
Staxi Vervoer B.V. is responsible for data processing. In this privacy statement we explain which data we collect and why.
Use of personal data
We cannot provide our services without processing certain data. This can be personal data, such as your telephone number or (e-mail) address. If you do not want to order a taxi, but provide your details for another reason, such as requesting a quote, applying for a job or reporting a complaint, then these details will be saved and used if and for as long as necessary. The following data can be saved and used:
- Name and address data (for making sure the taxi comes to the right address and picks up the right person)
- Telephone number (to contact you when the taxi has arrived)
- Email address (for sending the booking confirmation)
- Payment details (only for online paid reservations)
- Company details (if the taxi ride is booked for business use)
- IP address (this allows us to carry out checks for fraud, for example)
- Overview of previous orders (for a loyalty program, for example)
- Client number (with this we can map your previous orders, see the point above)
- Location data (for users of the App)
- Credit / tax information (for fraud risk reduction)
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on our platform, in correspondence and by telephone.
Contact and contact requests
In addition to the information we provide on our website and social media, we can also inform you of our services and address us by post, e-mail or telephone.
On our site you’ll find a number of contact forms through which you can ask questions or report complaints. You will be asked to fill in various details in the form to process your question. You choose yourself which data you share with us. This data is stored for as long as is needed to settle your request.
Whoever wants to can subscribe to our newsletter. In it we inform you about our services, offers and special promotions. We will only add your e-mail address to the mailing list if you have given explicit permission for this. Every newsletter contains a link that you can use to unsubscribe immediately.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Staxi Vervoer B.V. shares personal data with third parties if this is necessary to perform the service, to comply with any legal obligations and if there is a legitimate interest. We have entered into a processing agreement with companies that process data on our behalf or we make mutual agreements. In this way we ensure that third parties have the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Staxi Vervoer B.V. remains responsible for these processes.
Access and requests regarding your data
You can also request a data export for data that we use with your permission, or state with reasons that you want us to limit the processing of personal data.
To prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. For example, when it concerns access to personal data linked to a cookie, we will ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser. If data is incorrect, you can ask us to change it or have it deleted. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to requests if it appears that your request is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
Although Staxi Vervoer B.V. this is not mandatory given the size of our company, we have nevertheless chosen to appoint a Data Protection Officer:
mrs. H el Allaoui
1025 AZ Amsterdam