Suppose you’re going out with a friend. You don’t live together or even in the same street, but you do want to take a taxi together. You’re in for a Dutch treat!
We’ve got the solution for you: Book a Staxi with an extra stop and split the bill with your friend!
Book a taxi with an extra stop
- Fill in the first adres and the final destination;
- Choose the total number of people that are going along;
- Select the date and time that the first passenger needs to be picked up;
- Now you can select the extra stop. You’ll find the additional costs in the dropdown menu;
- In the remark field, enter the second address;
- Choose your payment method and book your taxi ride!
Fixed price taxi
As you can expect from the fixed price taxi, the costs for making an additional stop are fixed as well. The extra distance and time should, however, be proportional to the extra costs.