Have you received an invite for the vaccination shot against the coronavirus? Staxi will take you to the vaccination station by taxi, safely and responsibly. The same driver will take you back-and-forth. Consequently, the number of contact moments is limited, and you can repose after the vaccination. Of course, you’ll always get a fixed price for your taxi to the vaccination center of the municipal health service (GGD). This way, we contribute to the fight against COVID-19!
Taxi to the vaccination center in Amsterdam
In Amsterdam and the immediate surroundings, you’ll be invited to the vaccination site at Amsterdam RAI. For this location, we offer the following flat rates:
- Return trip RAI from any location within the A10 ring road (including Amsterdam Noord): € 30
- Return trip RAI from locations in Amsterdam outside the ring road (including Amsterdam Zuidoost), Amstelveen, Diemen and Badhoevedorp: € 40
After you’ve been given the vaccine, the staff member will ask you to stay seated for 15 minutes. The reason being that should you develop any side effects, you’re still in the direct vicinity of the healthcare worker. As a result, your return journey will take place approximately 30-45 minutes later than the outward journey. With Staxi, you don’t have to pay anything extra for the waiting time. You go back home with the same driver who brought you.
Taxi to a vaccination center outside Amsterdam
Do you need a taxi to a vaccination site outside Amsterdam? As always, you’ll get a fixed price when you book a taxi with us. No matter where you need to go. When it’s your turn for the vaccination, you’ll receive a letter at home. This letter will inform you about the location you’ll receive the corona vaccine.
To calculate your taxi fare, enter your pick-up address and the address of the vaccination site. You’ll then see the price for a one-way trip.
Book your taxi to the vaccination center »
What you need to know about the vaccination appointment
When you are invited to get the vaccine, please don’t forget the following:
- Wear a mouth mask and keep 1.5 meters away from others at the vaccination center.
- It’s helpful if you wear clothes that allow you to bare your upper arm easily.
- Bring your appointment confirmation and health statement.
- Your identity card.
- The invitation letter (digitally or printed).
- Any additional information from your attending physician.
Where are the vaccination sites in the Netherlands?
Where you’ll be vaccinated depends on the group the health council has assigned you to. In the Dutch government’s vaccination strategy (in Dutch), you can find which group is vaccinated at which location. This may be at one of the following places:
- A central vaccination site in the Netherlands.
- The general practitioner’s office.
- At a care institution.
- In the hospital.
- At home.
Most people will get the COVID-19 vaccine at a central GGD location. There are 25 central injection sites in the Netherlands (website in Dutch).