Taxi from Amsterdam Airport
You’ve booked a Staxi to pick you up from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. But, how do you know which one is yours?
Based on the flight number you specified when booking, we will keep an eye on when you land.
- You’ve received a WhatsApp message from Staxi with more information about the collection procedure.
- If you don’t see a message, try connecting to the free WiFi network on the airport (Airport_Free_Wifi). Then, use the buttons below to add us on WhatsApp or give us a call.
- Send a message back while you wait for your luggage. We then know that you’ll be ready for your pickup.
- Meanwhile, we’ll assign a driver to you.
- Once you have all the luggage, go up the escalator or elevator and find your way to the Staxi Pickup point (Departure Hall 3, door D).
Staxi Pickup point
We will pick you up at Departures Hall 3, door D. At night, door D may be closed. If that’s the case, please use another exit that’s near the Pickup point.
Seen from the exit, the taxi will always be waiting for you on the outer lane. The inner lane is only used to drop passengers off. We can’t pick you up there.
Click on the map below to see the location in Google Maps.