Book your taxi from Breda to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport for a fixed fee at Staxi! With our online taxi fare calculators, you’ll find your price in a minute.
The fixed price taxiBook a taxi for a fixed price. No surprises afterwards.
Safely from door to doorYour driver takes the fastest route and brings you safely to your destination.
Our professional drivers know their way around.
Staxi is an official partner of Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. As such, Staxi drivers are well-versed in airport transfers. Each month, our drivers arrange transfers for more than 60.000 travellers.
Always a fixed price
Whenever you pre-book a taxi at Staxi, you’ll have 100% certainty about the final fare. That’s because we offer set prices for each Staxi you order.
✓ No metered fares
✓ No baggage allowance
✓ No night surcharge
✓ No hidden costs
What’s more, Staxi is not a ride-sharing service. That means a Staxi is just for you and your travelling companions. We’ll take you from Breda to Schiphol directly.
How to book a taxi from Breda to Schiphol?
You can make a reservation with us in several ways:
- Use the fare calculators on this site
- Get the Staxi App
- Send a message with WhatsApp
- Give us a call
Either way, we’ll give you a flat rate for your ride. Also, you’ll receive a confirmation of your booking. Sometimes though, it’ll end up in your spam box. Please check your junk mail if you didn’t get the notification within 5 minutes or so.
Pay online or on-site
We offer various payment options. Naturally, you can pay the driver on-site. You will not be charged extra for a card payment. If you prefer, prepaying is possible as well in one of the following ways:
- iDeal (only for Dutch bank accounts)
- Credit card (Maestro, Visa, MasterCard)
- Sofort Banking
When you prepay, you’ll receive a detailed invoice once the ride is completed. Did you opt for payment with the driver? Then he can give you a receipt.
Taxi from Schiphol to Breda
It goes without saying; we’re equally happy to take care of your return trip from Amsterdam Airport to Breda. Staxi is a regular at Schiphol. We like to share our knowledge with you so that you can benefit from our experience. Why? Well, it’s probably not something that you consider daily, but finding each other at Schiphol can be a tricky business. Mostly because of the enormous number of people that travel through the airport each day.
When you’ve booked a Staxi to collect you at Schiphol, our operator will send you a WhatsApp message when the flight has landed. The text holds all the information you need to find the appointed taxi. The driver awaits you at the Staxi Pickup point.
When you get in another cab, the driver will turn the taximeter on and calculate a metered fare. That will be a lot more expensive than the fixed price you got from us!
Our operators, as well as our drivers, are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Book your taxi from Breda to Schiphol at Staxi and start your trip carefree and comfortably!
Three facts about Breda
- Breda has always had a close relationship with the Dutch royal family of Oranje-Nassau. The city has the nickname ‘Haagje van het Zuiden’ (The Hague of the South), referring, of course, to the court city of The Hague. To this day, the Dutch king bears the title ‘Baron van Breda’.
- The coat of arms of Breda has three St Andrew’s crosses, just like that of Amsterdam. Breda’s flag also has three crosses. The Belgian city of Schoten fell under the jurisdiction of the Lords of Breda in the 12th century. Today, Schoten still has the same flag as Breda.
- During the Eighty Years’ War, Breda was recaptured three times from the Spaniards. The Spanish siege started in 1567. In 1576 Prince William of Orange recaptured the fortress city. In 1581, the Spanish occupier recaptured the town. Nine years later, the Republic won back the city through the ruse of the peat-ship of Breda. In 1625 the Spaniards conquered Breda for the last time. In 1637 the occupation ended. Breda was relieved.
Frequently asked questions
At Staxi you can order a taxi in different ways.
- Via this website. Tap the booking button to get to the taxi fare finder, calculate the costs and book your taxi;
- With the Staxi App;
- Through a WhatsApp message;
- By phone.
Do you have a special request, or do you need a quotation? Please contact us; we are happy to help you out!
When you book a taxi with us, you will get a fixed price in advance. The exact cost depends on several things.
The distance of the ride
Of course, you will pay less for a shorter ride. However, our rate per kilometre decreases as the total distance increases. That is unique because most drivers use their taximeter, which charges a fixed amount for each kilometre. As a result, you are off cheaper with Staxi than with other taxi companies.
The type of vehicle
A ride in a regular taxi is cheaper than a ride in a taxi van. When you pre-book your taxi with us, the difference in costs between a minivan and sedan is smaller than when you flag down a cab on the street or get in at a taxi rank. In that case, the driver will charge the meter rate, which is more expensive than our fixed rates.
Supply and demand
Just like a plane ticket or a night in a hotel, the fare for the same trip can fluctuate, depending on supply and demand. For example: in extreme weather conditions, such as heavy snow, the need for taxi transport increases rapidly, which makes the price rise. The same journey can also be a lot cheaper, for instance, travelling at a quiet time.
As such, Staxi works with peak and off-peak hours. Our software automatically adjusts the fares based on supply and demand. In quiet moments, you will travel even cheaper with Staxi.
Calculate the fare for your taxi ride easily with our taxi fare calculator or via the Staxi App!
Staxi has no minimum or maximum reservation time. You can order a taxi at any time.
Tip: When you book a taxi with the Staxi App, you can see precisely where the driver is and what time he or she will arrive.
At Staxi you can pay for your taxi in any way you like. Because we work with fixed prices, it is possible to pay in advance via your trusted payment environment such as iDeal, Sofort or PayPal.
Would you rather pay on-site with the driver? That’s possible too! Our drivers accept cash as well as debit and credit card payments. Without any extra costs, of course!