Usually, you book a taxi to get you from A to B. Sometimes you’re looking for the possibility to make an excursion or a tour. A taxi tour is an excellent way to see Amsterdam and Holland in comfort. At Staxi, you can rent a taxi with driver per hour. Read more below or inquire about the possibilities.
Sightseeing in and around Amsterdam
If you want to visit several places of interest while in Holland, it’s worthwhile to rent a taxi for a specified period. In between the sights, you can disembark and take pictures or stroll the Museumplein or the Vondelpark, to name just two well-known places in our capital. At Staxi you can rent a taxi for a fixed price to do an excursion through the city of Amsterdam. Or broaden your tour to the lovely surroundings of Amsterdam.
We’ve listed some attractions in the vicinity of Amsterdam. You can easily combine these in a personalised taxi tour.
- The Zaanse Schans: an area in which the 18th and 19th centuries revive. There is much to see. There you will find the famous bakery museum, the cheese dairy, tin foundry and various mills.
- The Zaans Museum: this museum takes you to a world-famous part of Holland. Learn more about Dutch mills, old industries, green wooden houses and Dutch icons such as Albert Heijn, Honig and Verkade.
- The Czaar Peter House: this is one of the oldest wooden houses in the Netherlands. The Russian Tsar Peter the Great stayed in this world-famous house in 1697.
- Volendam, Edam and Marken: these places still look like 100 years ago, and you can see some inhabitants walking on clogs and in traditional attire. Here you will discover the history and tradition of Dutch merchant shipping, fishing and cheese making. There are also countless windmills, churches and wooden fishermen’s houses.
- Tour through the polder to the Alkmaar cheese market: treat yourself on a tour through the famous Dutch polder landscape of the Purmer, the Beemster and the Schermer for a visit to the Alkmaar cheese market.
Excursions outside Amsterdam
If you want to make an excursion to the Keukenhof, Giethoorn or Madurodam and the beach of Scheveningen, we’ll gladly take you there. And how about the Kinderdijk and the delta works in Zeeland?
For a tour outside of Amsterdam, rent a taxi with driver per hour. Please send us an e-mail to request a personal quote.
The advantages of an excursion by taxi
- You don’t have to drive yourself. Therefore, you can pay more attention to your surroundings and really enjoy all the sights.
- Always sure of a comfortable seat. In public transport, it remains to be seen whether you can sit down or not.
- Your taxi tour will be arranged in a neat vehicle by a competent driver.
- You’ll have your private taxi for a specified period, so no hassle with booking separate taxi rides each time.
Sightseeing tour: Get a personalised quote
Because every request is unique, we cannot give fixed prices. The costs of your excursion depend on the number of people that join in, the start and end location(s) and the duration of the tour. Please contact us by e-mail so that we can send you a customised quote.
And if you want to go from A to B?
A straightforward ride from A to B can quickly be booked online or via the Staxi App. Staxi always offers a fixed rate for a pre-booked trip, even if you book your Staxi by phone or via WhatsApp!