Are you ready for Awakenings Festival 2019? Staxi is happy to arrange your transport!
Holland’s biggest techno party, Awakenings festival, will take place on June 29th and 30th this year. Famous DJ’s like Adam Beyer, Joseph Capriati and Jeff Mills will turn Spaarnwoude recreational area into one big techno bash!
Taxi tips for Awakenings festival
Going to Awakenings festival with the taxi is an easy job. Make your reservation using ‘SugarCity‘ as the destination. The driver will drop you off as close to the party site as possible and on you go! For the pickup from the festival, we’ve got some special insider tips:
Book your taxi in advance
It doesn’t matter if you make your reservation an hour or three days in advance. By booking online, you’ll avoid the long waiting time at the regular taxi stand. However, the Staxi Pickup Point for “Ordered transport” will be located not at the regular taxi stand but on the other side of the festival site. Check out the map below to find the exact location.
Find your way to the Staxi Pickup Point
- Starting from the festival site, follow the Wethouder van Essenweg all the way until you’ve passed the small business park at the street called Heining. It’s a 15 minute walk, on average.
- Type in Heining 1047 in your navigation app. Follow the indicated route.
- Follow the signs that say ‘Besteld Vervoer’ or ‘Ordered Transport’ in English. Maybe these signs will only say ‘Uber’ but don’t be fooled! Staxi will await you here as well!
Get in the right taxi!
It sounds pretty obvious but it’s important to check which taxi is yours. You wouldn’t want to miss out on your fixed fare now, would you? The Staxi driver that awaits you, will always be able to show you he’s “yours”.
- If you booked a Staxi with the Staxi App, you can call the driver directly using the telephone icon.
- If you made your booking online, check that the driver received the order to pick you up in his system. He should be able to call you by name.
- Make sure you’ve got enough battery left on your phone so we can call you. We will do so around the time you requested the taxi for.
Finally, one last tip: Wear sunscreen!